Threatened with death at the Hewlêr (Erbil) Police Department

img

NEWS CENTER - Mazlum Dağ and Muhammet Beşiksiz, who are accused of killing Osman Köse, he diplomat working in Turkey's Hewlêr Consulate General, state that they are  threatened with death at the Hewlêr Police Headquarters and they had been exposed to torture.

Mazlum Dağ and Muhammet Beşiksiz sentenced to death penalty on the grounds that they killed Osman Köse, Turkey's Hewlêr diplomat,  Iraqi citizens Neriman Osman and Beşdar Ramazan back in July 17, 2019 in Irak Federal Kurdistan Region. The two men currently imprisoned in Hewlêr (Erbil) Police Department reported that they are threatened with death.

In a telephone conversation with their families, Dağ and Beşiksiz reported the violations of rights and threats they have been exposed to. According to the news of the Fırat News Agency (ANF-Ajansa Nûçeyan a Firatê) the families said that their children have recently started a hunger strike resistance against violations of rights and threats and as the authorities promised that the pressures on them would be enden they have concluded their hunger strike action.

TORTURE AND THREAT INCREASES

However, after the end of the hunger strike, the torture and threats have increased even more and the police in Erbil threat their children bu saying that 'PKK is our enemy and your are our hostage. We can kill your right here and no one will know about it", as the families share.

DENSE PRESSURE AFTER ZÎNÎ WERTÊ

Regarding the phone conversation they had with their children, families of Dağ and Beşiksiz shared the following details: “In his phone call, they told that they were exposed to hostile treatment after Zînî Wertê attack. They are subjected to serious violations of rights and are threatened with death. They are held in a single cell. They can go to the toilets only 2 times a day for 3 minutes each. Television, books, radio, non of these are given. All of their rights are completely restricted. Kurdish people should not remain silent against these attacks. This approach of Federal Kurdistan Region can not be accepted. Kurds shall show their reaction.

View More Articles

18/01/2021
11:37 5 arrested as a result of operation against the ESP
11:37 'Kurdish education' campaign to be launched on International Mother Language Day
11:36 Hrant Dink commemorated by his friends: He was a teller of truth
16/01/2021
17:11 Yüksekdağ: Kobané case will not be closed like this
11:08 Application of citizen dismissed with law decree denied on grounds that there is a law suit against his brother
11:07 Chomsky: Rojava Revolution is a miracle, the world has to see this
09:50 11th group takes over the hunger strike in prisons
15/01/2021
15:32 Journalists: We will continue to write
11:50 Hunger strike action in prisons enters day 50
11:49 Name Öztürk: Women are punished for surviving
14/01/2021
15:02 Diyarbakır Bar former Head Aktar sentenced to 6 years 3 months in prison
13:30 ESP and ETHA's door locks broken, computer and money confiscated
13:30 'Prisoners are taken hostage with the new execution law'
12:02 Rape victim's sister: How is this justice?
12:01 Hunger strike in prisons enters day 49
12:01 Child in custody forced to sing the Turkish National Anthem all day long
10:39 A lawsuit was filed against our Agency's Editor in Chief
10:32 Prisoners on hunger strike battered
09:51 Police crackdown on ESP: 48 members detained
13/01/2021
16:45 5 detained as in Boğaziçi protests in Ankara
16:44 TJA: Meet the demands of the prisoners
16:44 Investigation launched against DFG Co-chair Müftüoğlu
15:20 Summary against Gergerlioğlu for abolition of parliamentary immunity for exposing mother with baby in prison
15:19 2,427 workers died in 2020 in work-related accidents
15:19 Another summary against HDP MPs for Kobané protests
13:18 30 political prisoners caught coronavirus in Karabük Prison
13:14 Villages in Lice unde heavy military blockade
13:05 Law suit filed against journalist Alphan for Newrox photo
11:47 Hunger striker Karakoyun from Greece: The goal is the freedom of Öcalan
09:47 Hunger strike in prisons enters day 48
12/01/2021
16:31 Suruç Massacre bomber caught in Urfa
13:25 Osman Şiban released from custody
13:24 1 pregnant woman, 2 old women still detained in Mardin
11:57 Prisoner accused of speaking in codes for speaking Kurdish with his mother
11:56 TJA Spokesperson: Kurdish women are confident they will establish the national unity
10:31 Osman Şiban was taken into custody!
10:30 Curfew in 10 villages of Bitlis
09:50 Hunger strike in prisons enters day 47
11/01/2021
14:48 Message from Melek İpek who killed her husband in self- defence
14:48 Third trustee to Silvan Municipality in 10 months
12:12 Unemployment decreased according to TURKSTAT
10:56 House raids in Mardin: 5 detained
10:55 10th group takes over the hunger strike on day 46
10:55 Çepni: The isolation in İmralı spreaded to Turkey
09/01/2021
14:52 Police broke student's leg in Boğaziçi University protests
10:04 University students threatened with rape under police custody!
10:03 Hunger strike action enters day 44
08/01/2021
18:02 Our reporter Aslan remanded in custody
14:41 Families of the İmralı prisoners submit application for a visit
13:44 Police attack against 'National Unity' demo in Van